This three-month program is a call to action in order to reclaim the feminine in the traditional work week and integrate our 28-32 day cycle into our work week, home life, and in our community. A combination of lab-work, individual diagnosis, and medical advocacy will provide a holistic and integral vision of health.
Lunaception will meet four times as a group, with the option for one-on-one meetings with Dr. Cope. Nourishment is provided at each gathering and additional materials from local makers will be provided during the first session. The Lunaception package also includes online tools and instruments to guide you through the program. Two months of hormone-balancing supplements and herbal remedies are included in the cost.
Our in-house naturopath, Dr. Alexandra Cope, is a trauma-trained physician with a professional background, including a 5 year Medical Degree + Naturopath License from The National University of Natural Medicine, 2 years of clinicals with an ENT Naturopath, 2 years of clinicals with Transgender Medicine from New England School of Homeopathy, as well as Food Sovereignty Training. Dr. Cope strives to inspire empowerment on all levels, focusing on womxn’s health. She specializes in fasting, digestive health, microbiome restoration, and the fertility journey.
Lunaception Full Package, $435 or Three Payments of $175
This package includes a thorough discussion of patient needs ranging from emotional, to physical, to spiritual. Dr. Cope will perform a comprehensive intake to establish a baseline treatment plan, as well as assess the patient’s naturopathic needs in order to determine which services are suitable and accessible. Dr. Cope acts as a teacher, guiding the group through lessons in lunar and body literacy. Please refer to Dr. Cope's website here to sign up for the next Lunaception, which will begin on January 9, 2020.
- Unlimited access to herbal remedies targeting PMS symptoms, libido, detoxification, menopause, cosmic unity.
- Therapeutic Diet Education + Recipe Challenge
- Meal Prep broken down for easy implementation into your routine.
- Womxn's Intersectional Health Education.
- Empowering you through recognizing the magick of our body's cycles.
- Reclaiming power through knowledge and accessibility.
- Clinical Health Education delivered in a feasible way
- 60 minute intake for individualized assessment.
- 6 meetings; 3 of which feature Boketto Wellness for the Lunaception Personal.
- Options for distance eduction are available.
- Community healing.
Click the button below to set up a 30 minute consultation with Dr. Cope to see if Lunaception is right for you.